Donate Today

Your support is crucial in achieving our mission: for every displaced man, woman and child asking for Europe’s help to be provided with the support they need to get back on their feet with dignity. We rely on donations to keep helping people. Make a one-off donation today, or consider joining our Supporting Members by making a regular donation. After all, #KindnessIsGolden and by bringing our kindness together we can have the biggest impact on people’s lives.


Our chosen donation partner is the CHARITIES AID FOUNDATION (CAF) BANK LIMITED.

Pay here using your credit card, PayPal, Direct Debit or your CAF Account.

Other ways to donate are below if you prefer.

Donate4Refugees has provided grants and emergency funds to more than 40 volunteer projects across Europe.

We give our time voluntarily to the cause meaning 97% of the funds we receive are spent directly on supporting refugees.

We make sure your donations go where they make a difference to people’s lives.

How we spend each £1

recent donations

Other Ways to Donate

Make an online payment using our bank account information.

Or click on the relevant logo below to donate using your preferred online partner.

Gift Aid

(UK tax payers only)

Gift Aid adds an extra 25p to the charity for every £1 you donate. Simply fill out our Gift Aid Declaration (GAD) Form and we’ll take care of the rest.

direct payment

Account Name: Donate4Refugees

Account Number: 00029968

Bank Sort Code: 40 52 40


Account Name: Donate4Refugees

IBAN: GB07CAFB40524000029968


Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) Bank Ltd, 25 Kings Hill Avenue, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4JQ